Friday, August 26, 2011

My Life

I am a 24 year old girl. My name is Andrea. My life is pretty average but definitely has thrown its curveballs at me. I have 3 kids. They are Anthony, Cashiss, and Alivia. Anthony just started his first day of Kindergarten yesterday and that was pretty emotional. Mainly because I didn't get to be there with him for it. The reason? I am in an extremely bitter custody battle with his dad right now. It's almost over but it's been a long, hard road. We can get into it more later. When we are more accompanied with each other. My other son, Cashiss, that is also another long story. My fiance, Chris, is absolutely amazing. He is my best friend and the love of my life. We will also talk more about him as we get more comfortable.

This is probably a really lame first official post, but that doesnt matter to me. I dont expect anyone to follow me. I am just hoping to be able to vent on here and if you don't feel like listening, don't. I never asked you to. But if you feel like just being there, reading, then go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. And thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment